Thursday, Aug 17, 6:30 PM, Safe Ag Safe Schools will meet to review recent actions and to plan next steps. The public is invited.
Location: Monterey Bay Central Labor Council office, (MBCLC) 931 E. Market Street, Salinas, CA 93905
Contact Lucia Calderon: (408) 728-5661 firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe Ag Safe Schools meets:
Every 3rd Thursday of the month in Salinas at 6:30PM
Monterey Bay Central Labor Council office, (MBCLC) 931 E. Market Street.
Salinas, CA 93905
Every 4th Thursday of the month in Watsonville at 5:30PM (next meeting in Watsonville: Thursday August 24, 5:30 PM)
In the Media:
Cesar Lara’s op-ed published in the Monterey Herald
Consortium News published KPFA Flashpoints interview with Lucia
July 12 coverage:
- KION 5/46/Telemundo 23 covers July 12, quotes Oscar Ramos
- Call It What You Will podcast covers Day of Action!
- Salinas Californian covers July 12, quotes Mark Weller and Carole Erickson
- Univision covered and interviewed Jorge Valenzuela
Post-July 12 coverage:
- KPFA Flashpoints with Dr. Lopez and Josh Ezekiel
- KZSC Transformation Highway with Lucia, Josh and Oscar